City of Turner Utilities

Welcome to the City of Turner.  To have water service turned on, please fill out the Application for Water and Sewer form and return it to City Hall at 5255 Chicago Street SE, Turner, OR  97392. This form must be accompanied by a $120.00 refundable deposit, required for all new service. 


You may also call 503-743-2155 and arrange to scan and e-mail or fax your form and pay the deposit with a credit or debit card over the phone.


Deposits are refundable upon departure of the residence. Please advise the City of Turner Utility Department when you are moving. We will need your forwarding information for any refunds and/or final bill. 

Please click here for detailed information regarding Turner's Utility Billing Services and Rates and links to forms.